Find out what the mortgage payments would look like for that dream home!
Find out what your home is worth today!
Choosing The Right Home
The Choice is Yours!
A home is more than just a collection of rooms and walls. A home is where you live, raise families, entertain and relax. Since so much of your life is spent in your home, choosing the right one for you is an enormous decision.
It is important to consider your priorities and the list of features you are looking for in a home. Your HomeSmart Agent will help you define your search parameters and target the ideal properties for you to consider.
Some things you should consider in creating your list are: price, location and your future needs. Everyone is different, and some of us may trade four bedrooms for a big kitchen! A larger backyard may make up for a longer commute to the office. The number of bathrooms may be more important to a growing family, or a single story home might be necessary for someone who has difficulty climbing stairs.
With over six million new and existing homes sold each year in the United States, the options can be staggering! Your HomeSmart Agent will help you narrow down the choices and find the property that best suits your needs.
It may be the very first home you look at, or the very last one; but in either case, we will help you find the place you can call "home"!
Why Use A Realtor® To Sell
Real Estate transactions today typically exceed $150,000, and are usually the largest financial investments in a person's lifetime. Why wouldn't you use a professional?
Real Estate Licensees that are members of the National Association of REALTORS® may also call themselves REALTORS®. They are bound by the Code of Ethics to treat all parties fairly and honestly, and to strive to preserve a higher degree of knowledge of the buying and selling process.
In addition, your Agent shoulders the responsibility to protect your best interests and guide you every step of the way throughout the buying process. Here are a few examples of what you can expect your REALTOR® to assist you with:
- Completing a Market analysis and Market Value assessment
- Listing your Property in the MLS
- Advertising your property to Buyers and other REALTOR®
- Assisting in the preparations to sell your home
- Interior Assessment
- Exterior Assessment
- Gathering Community Information
- Preparing the Contract and any additional documents
- Helping negotiate any Counter offers or other terms of sale
- Identifying Buyer Qualification
- Following Loan Process
- Opening escrow and depositing Earnest Money
- Coordinating Home Inspections
- Evaluating Inspection data and determining issues
- Obtaining Home Warranty policies
- Maintaining deadlines and timelines for performance from both parties
- Communicating with both parties throughout the transaction
- Conducting walkthroughs
- Determining if all negotiated items have been completed
- Reviewing the Settlement Statement prior to closing
- Confirming receipt of Title Insurance and Commitment
- Coordinating the closing process
- Providing excellent service throughout the transaction
As you can see, this list is just the foundation for successfully selling your property. There are many more aspects to your transaction, and it is in your best interest to use a REALTOR®.